Why Electric Sit-Stand desks from ConSet?
- Changing your working position regularly helps to prevent back problems.
- If you have an existing back problem then standing at a high desk for parts of your day rather than sitting all day at a standard desk can offer great relief and help the recovery process when back problems occur.
- People of various heights can easily adjust their desk according to specific needs - which can be of great benefit for those of a taller stature to prevent them from stooping.
- Electric operation means that people can easily adjust their desk height which is very useful for wheelchair users as well.
- Ideal for people where sitting all day is not an option, ie. individuals returning to work after back surgery.
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety features that 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation.
- Advantageous for groups who share the same workstation - ie. "Hot-desking" or constantly shift their working environment.
- Comfort for everyone.
Because ConSet manufactures their own lift system, adjustable leg columns, and frames, we can offer adjustable height computer desks at a fraction of the cost of our competitors. Whichever model you choose, no other manufacturer can offer the same value that we do. The benefits of an integrated supplier are obvious:
An adjustable height computer desk is no longer a costly investment.
Our adjustable height computer desks are available in Pedestal (1-Leg), 2-Leg and 3-Leg versions and feature the highest cost-benefit level in the business. Adjustable height computer desks can be customized to the user at the touch of a button.